13.10.2013

...7...6...5...

All the bits and pieces for my shop opening are coming together here in my little studio and it's all about hair and dresses at the moment. I finally made up my mind and will prepare three 40cm dolls for you which will be available on October, 26th. You already know Paula the curly girl from my last post  - she will be accompanied by two other girls named Ida and Mia. Ida is a brown-eyed blonde wearing the pinky pink coat that can be seen on the picture below. (I am so loving the color...)
 

Mia's eyes are also light or mid-brown and match her haircolor which is a little darker. I am still making up my mind what she will wear...All my dolls leave my studio fully dressed which means shirt, undies, pants, dress or coat and shoes by the way.

 
The curls on the picture here are soooo beautiful and a bit angel-like but are giving me a hard time to make them into a wig at the moment...I hope they will finally end up being Ida's hair...
 
You'll see more pictures of Ida, Paula and Mia shortly before my opening.
I can't wait to see them all sitting on my virtual shelves.
xox